2oz E6000 Tube Glue
• Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and much more
• Dries clear
• Photo safe
• Temperature resistant
• Non-flammable once cured
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Craft:
We recommend you read all directions and perform a small test before use.
1. Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, roughen surface slightly before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Application temperature 10 to 32 °C (50 to 90 °F)
3. Apply directly to the surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow around 24 hours to curing. Maximum bond strength may take upto 72 hours.
5. Apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the thread of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Uncured adhesive can be cleaned off with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on styrofoam, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.